Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TMI Tuesday #141 - Marriage Edition

Alright, this is a BAD week for me to start back up at TMI. I stopped posting because I was about to separate from my husband (and he was spying on me trying to use my fantasy blog for whatever evidence he wanted in court). Now that I've been separated for 6 months, I don't give a s***.

1. Do you believe in marriage?
Yes.

2. What is marriage to you?
Not just a commitment to "stay" with the person until death. It's a commitment based on a friendship. It's saying I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I will work on this relationship on a daily basis. Not just saying the vows, ignoring problems, shrugging your shoulders, and saying divorce is not an option.

3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married?
Been there, done that. Don't know if I'll ever do it again.

4. Do you believe in divorce?
I didn't until it was my choice over suicide.

5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce?
I was so depressed, drugs didn't even help. I stopped being a mother to my children. I did it to live again. I did it for them.

Bonus (as in optional): [ed note:I am not trying to spark a get political debate, I am much to superficial for that]Do you believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriages? What people do behind closed doors is between them and their God. You can't legalize morality.

No comments: