Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday #142 - Deadly Sins Edition

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for? Well, I don't have a SO right now. So pretty much every guy I meet that's attractive I lust for. :) Seriously, there's only one person I think about often and every time he looks at me I get goosebumps. I just don't think I'm the right girl for him. Don't want to start something that'll just end in heartache.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Coffee & chocolate.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Money so I can quit my job and spend more time with my children. Also, I "think" my ex-husband wouldn't be so much of an ass if he didn't have to pay child support. Nah, he'd still be an ass.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Staying in my pjs watching t.v. and playing games on the computer.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
Everytime I get in the car down here in Louisiana. No one knows how to drive.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
A co-worker. She's pretty and has an awesome body. Everytime we go out she gets all the looks. (And no, I'm not attracted to her, I'm not wired that way.)

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
Yes, I drank too much too fast one time. It's been over a year and we still laugh about it.
I'm proud of my children. I have to watch how often and how much I brag about them. (BTW, they all make the A/B honor roll! They're smart and sweet!)

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I think pride is okay when it comes to wonderful children!

Happy TMI!